Timo Heikkinen / My Courses / TL110103 PLC Control 3 cu /
TL110103 PLC Control 3 cu
The student will get a general view over a Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) automation project. He or she will learn how to implement a PLC to a process. The student will be familiar with operational principle of a PLC and will learn the basic set of instructions of a PLC. He or she will be able to use PLC programming tools.
PLC automation project. The structure and operational principle of a PLC. Basic instructions: set-reset flip flop, rising and falling edge, timers and counters, usage of shift register in sequence control. Programming tools, application programming, testing and documentation.
Give a try to my Omron PLC simulator!
Sequence Programming Examples
- Conveyor sequence (2.10.2006)
- Conveyor sequence application in SYSWIN-format (can be imported to CX Programmer)
- Ladder application in ASCII format
- Soot Blower sequence application in GIF format (30.3.2006)
- Ball Manipulator Sequence example (2.4.2008, SYSWIN file)